The BYTECC BT-144 is ultra-slim and portable, easily fits into your bag so you have access to 3.5" Floppy Disks wherever you need! It's is USB-powered, so you won’t need a separate AC adaptor. The drive supports multiple OS from Mac OS 8.6 or above and Windows 95 or above. This floppy disk formats 2 HD, 1.44MB and 1.25MB. When ever you need to work with floppy media, this USB-powered BYTECC BT-144 gives you high-speed read and write transfer rates, and convenient portability
Device Type: External Floppy disk drive
Weight: 10.1 oz
Media Type: Floppy disk
Software / System Requirements:
OS Required:Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 95 or later
Environmental: Min Operating Temperature: 41 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
Humidity Range Operating: 20 - 80% (non-condensing)
Part Number: BT-144
1. please plug in USB FDD into the computer USB interface
2. Then display "Welcome to install driver". click "next"
3. select "display the menu of the ordered position to select the needed driver"
4. select " usb universal host controller",click "next"
5. click"install from floppy disk"
6. click "explorer"
7. select the CD-ROM driver,then select "Windows 98"
7. if display warning message,please do not mind,and click "yes"
8. click "next",untill the system completed copying the driver files
9. click "finish" .
10. please take out the USB FDD,plug in it into the USB interface again