This keyboard and mouse combo needs NO additional drivers than already included in Windows, MAC, or Linux, plug in the USB and you're done. This is a very popular keyboard that the fake driver sites will try to get you to download malware. If the keyboard doesn't show when plugged in, try in another computer. If that still doesn't work, buy a new keyboard these sell for under $20.
One thing if you can't find the USB nano/dongle may be stored under the battery compartment when shipped.
- 104 keys
- 2.4GHz wireless connection with USB nano receiver (stores in battery compartment when not in use)
- LED indicator for Number Lock, Caps Lock and Battery status
- Mouse sensitivity level: 1600 DPI
- 5 Clickable buttons
- Wireless Mouse: 3.84 in L x 2.31 in W x 1.44 in H (9.8 cm x 5.9 cm x 3.7 cm)
- Wireless Keyboard: 17 in L x 6.3 in W x 0.73 in H (43.2 cm x 16 cm x 1.9 cm)