This device is not supplied with drivers due to it being able to be plugged into a PC, Mac and being able to work with the inbuilt drivers. It should also work on modern high-end phones that have a USB-C port too. If we find drivers we will post them, if you find them please let us know. There is a device that is very similar Startech DKT30CSDHPD3 that may have the drivers for the network port on the device.
- 6" USB-C 8-in-1 hub with HDMI/ethernet/USB 3.2 gen 1x1/USB 2.0/ Power Delivery 3.0/memory card reader/writer
- USB 3.0 port supports data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, backwards compatible with USB 2.0 at 480 Mbps
- USB 2.0 port supports 480 Mbps data transfer speeds
- SD/TF slot compatible with SD, SDHC, SDXC, MicroSD, and TF memory cards. Supports SuperSpeed data transfer for reading/writing
- Compatible with Thunderbolt 3 or DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C port