The HP 250 G5 is a notebook computer that is available in various CPU configurations and various models they all essential use the same drivers for the different builds with the exception of models that have discrete graphics. These notebooks came out in 2017. Latest drivers are on the HP website. Direct links are below for drivers for the HP 250 G5 xxx Model. They are Windows 10 64bit notebooks. If you machine is under warranty and it is having issues contact HP to get the machine serviced. Don’t voice the warranty fixing it yourself.
The HP G5 250 can have one of the following CPU's:
- Intel Core i7-6500U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Core i5-6200U with Intel HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Core i3-5005U with Intel HD Graphics 5500 (2.0 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Intel Pentium N3710 with Intel HD Graphics 405 (1.60 GHz, up to 2.56 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Intel Celeron N3060 with Intel HD Graphics 400 (1.6 GHz, up to 2.48 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 2 MB cache, 2 cores)