This DVD driver is known to disappear on Windows 10 after an upgrade. There are no drivers that are out there that will fix it, biut there are few things that can be tried:
- One fix is going into the device manager and uninstalling the drive if listed under DVD/CDROM drives.
- Additionally you can remove SATA control devices under IDE ATA/ATAPI. Restart the computer that drive may be back.
If the drive is appearing, and you are wanting to write files to the drive you need to use burning software like Nero or free software like InfraRecorder
- Brand: Panasonic
- Model: UJ8E0
- Thickness: 12.7mm
- Interface: SATA
- Loaded Type: Tray load
- Dimensions: 128x129x12.7 mm
- Package: 30pcs/carton
- Can use for All laptops,All in one PC, Mini PC,ect
- Support for Windows 98 SE / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / Win 7 / Win 8
- Support Mac OS 8.6 or higher