Despite being at the cutting edge of the burgeoning home theater market, Onkyo has never forgotten its roots in pure Hi-Fi audio. With the P-3000R, we present a streamlined two-channel pre-amplifier that packs a treasure trove of stunning audio technology. The P-3000R handles both audio and digital sources, with connectivity options including AES/EBU digital connectors and a USB input for PC audio. Separate 192 kHz/32-bit TI Burr-Brown DACs for each channel ensure accurate digital to analog conversion. Meanwhile, to minimize interference and maintain signal quality, the P-3000R employs noise reducing DIDRC technology, a vibration resistant chassis design, and independent amplifier circuitry. Thanks to the P-3000R's bi-amping capability, you have greater flexibility in how you set up your system. As always, the job of this advanced hardware is to bring you closer to your music and let you feel the unique resonance or each individual instrument.
Onkyo A-9000R Specifications:
- Power output into 4 ohms: 140 watts per channel
- Power output into 8 ohms: 75 watts per channel
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 100kHz
- THD: 0.03%
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 107db
- Weight: 18.5kg
- Dimensions: 435 x 175 x 435 mm
Onkyo P-3000R Specifications:
- DIDRC (Dynamic Intermodulation Distortion Reduction Circuitry)
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Ultra Low Jitter Technology
- USB input (C-MEDIA CM6631) for 192 kHz/32bit HD audio from PC
- Before installing this driver, make sure to uninstall any previous drivers and restart your PC.
- The driver software package has been compressed as a zip archive and must be decompressed after download.
- Connect your PC and A-9000R/P-3000R using a USB cable.
- After turning on the A-9000R/P-3000R, launch the file "Setup.exe" in the decompressed driver software folder and follow the installation instructions that appear on screen.
*May not function properly for computers that do not meet the minimum hardware requirements.
*Not compatible with the IntelR Atom Processor.
*Currently being tested for use with the Mac OS.