This webcam doesn't come with an drivers, as the drivers used are the ones built into Windows. If you have plugged in the camera and the Windows doesn't recognize or install the camera, there may be something wrong with the camera.
Things to try:
- Try another USB port.
- Make sure the Laptop is fully charged. (sometime the usb port can't deliver the amps need to power up the device.)
- Try on another computer.
If all else fails, return to Walmart they are pretty good about returning. Or buy the same model and return the old one in the new ones box.
- 5 megapixel still image resolution
- Built-in microphone
- 3 LED brightness levels with touch control
- Up to 1440p Resolution at 30 fps
- Built-in adjustable LED ring light
- 85-degree field of view
- Adjustable base for wide and narrow monitors/laptop screens