Most ASUS motherboards and Notebooks use Realtek chipsets for audio. Drivers can be found on Realtek’s website, also model specific driver are on the ASUS website. Generic drivers for Realtek HD audio can be downloaded below as well.
ASUS system that are running Windows 10 are prone to issues after updates like many other manufactures that utilizing the Realtek chipsets. Sometimes reinstalling the driver is enough to fix the issues that arise after an update, other the audio device just needs to be re-enabled in the device manager.
All Model numbers for this device
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEHGA
- Intel® NUC 8 Enthusiast, a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i7BEKQA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i3BEHFA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEHFA
- Intel® NUC 8 Home - a Mini PC with Windows 10 - NUC8i5BEKPA
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i3BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i5BEK
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEH
- Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BEK
This information is for the following models: