The Oxygen Express™ HD CM8828 is a high quality PCI express multi-channel audio processor that not only an Intel HD Audio specification compatible audio single chip, but also can be a controller which can link HDA codec.
- Compatible with PCI Express 1.1 interface with bus mastering and burst modes
- Embedded an 8051 -based MCU to transcode HD Audio commands(An external 4 or 8KB serial EEPROM is required Build in HD Audio controller.
- Audio format supports
- 192K/176.4K/96K/88.2K/48K/44.1K and 16/24bits resolution
- integrated 192K/176.4K/96K/88.2K/48K/44.1K, and 16/24-bit S/PDIF transmitter/Receiver
- Supports SPI/I2C control interface
- 24.576MHz crystal input required with embedded PLL for adaptive clock rate