- Patented Air Flo hand cooling technology with variable intensity for optimum comfort
- Driver software for unique button programming, as well as mouse and keyboard emulation
- 13 fully assignable action buttons
- Dual analog control sticks
- 8-way directional/point-of-view pad
- Rubber play grips with Air Flo ventilation eliminates sweaty hands during play
- 10-foot extra long cable with velcro tie for easy storage
Minimum System Requirements:
PC - Windows 2000 or XP with minimum required RAM for these windows operating systems. An available USB port.
MAC - Macintosh OS 10.2 or higher with minimum RAM for these MAC operating systems. An available USB port.
Software Installation Information Please Read:
1) Uninstall any previous version of the 1.0 driver for the Air Flo EX for PC before continuing.
2)Download the driver software for the Air Flo EX for PC/MAC. Note: The following driver is compatible ONLY with the Nyko Air Flo EX for PC/MAC controller (Item# 80650), and is not compatible with any other controllers manufactured by Nyko, or other manufacturers. THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ORIGINAL AIR FLO PC CONTROLLER (Item# 80610)
3) Unzip the "setup.exe" file to your hard drive.
4) Plug your Air Flo EX controller into a USB port.
5)Double-click the "ngpmap-2.0.0.exe" file and follow the Windows prompts to install.
1)Download the driver software for the Air Flo EX for PC/MAC.
2)Unzip the files to a folder on your hard drive.
3)Double-click the "Nyko Software Installer" file and follow the prompts to install.