The 3Com Gigabit NIC provides 10/100/1000 Mbps autonegotiation and centralized management over Category 5 or 5e UTP cabling-simplifying your migration to Gigabit Ethernet. Their advanced processing features help lower CPU loads, improve system performance, and reduce application lag. Intelligent traffic control features accelerate network responsiveness and help ensure that time-sensitive transmissions get priority over noncritical traffic.
Extensive driver support helps ensure trouble-free installation in a broad range of systems. 3Com Connection Assistant simplifies installation and configuration for end users and technical staff. Timesaving pre-OS, after-hours, and remote capabilities-including 3Com Managed PC Boot Agent -- reduce the need for site visits and minimize work disruptions. These NICs are fully standards-compliant, delivering world-renowned 3Com reliability backed by a globally supported Limited Lifetime warranty. Their broad compatibility with hardware and software -- today and in the future -- helps preserve your Gigabit Ethernet investment.
- Autonegotiation transparently configures NIC to match hub- or switch-port connection speed--10, 100, or 1000 Mbps
- TCP, UDP, and IP checksum offloads reduce CPU workloads for enhanced system response and network scalability
- 3Com Managed PC Boot Agent and other remote management features help lower network TCO
- IEEE 802.3 support helps ensure seamless integration with standards-compliant hardware, software, and management platforms
- 3Com Connection Assistant software provides configuration wizards and web-based support