These Netbook/Notebook/Tablets are hard to work on. Driver installation should be done only after the device has had any important information backed up. As the Flexx NXW10QC32G shipped with Windows 8.1 it is possible to put Windows 10 but it is not recommended due to the fact the system only has 1GB of RAM. Even though it is technically possible think about how well it will operate with all the RAM used by the system. At a bare minimum install Windows 10 starter if you have to try it.
- Screen size: 10.1-inch
- Screen resolution: 1280x800 pixels HD
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Other display specs: IPS display tech
- Processor (CPU): Intel Atom Z3735G quad-core 1.33-1.83GHz 2MB cache
- System memory (RAM) size: 1GB
- Data storage: 32GB eMMC
- DVD optical drive: None
- Graphics (GPU): Intel HD integrated graphics of low-end CPUs
- Keyboard, input: Non-backlit keyboard without numeric pad
- Multi-touch trackpad with integrated buttons
- Intel SST Audio Device (WDM)
- Camera: Front + rear
- Wi-Fi wireless: 802.11N (Realtek RTL8723BS Wireless LAN 802.11n SDIO Network Adapter)
- Ethernet network port: No
- Mobile broadband (3G, 4G LTE): No
- Bluetooth: Yes
- USB ports: 1 x micro USB 2.0
- Video ports: 1 x micro HDMI
- Media card reader: Yes (MicroSD)
- Other features: Detachable keyboard included
- Microsoft Office 365 Personal 1-year subscription for free
- Battery: 6000 mAh
- Windows version: Windows 8.1
- Warranty: 1-year
To do a hard reset on the NXW10QC32G:
1. Make sure you tablet is fully charged if possible. Power off the tablet completely.
2. Ensure there are no SD cards plugged in.
3. Press and hold "Power" and the "Volume Up" buttons together, until the startup logo appears.
4. Once the you have released the buttons the device should enter recovery mode.
5. As the touch screen is not active at this point use the "Volume Down" button to get to the "wipe data/factory reset" option When in recovery mode the "Volume Up" and "Volume Down" buttons are used to navigate.
6. With "wipe data/factory reset" selected, press the "Power" button to activate that option.
7. The next screen, repeatedly press "Volume Down" button until the "Yes - delete all user data" option is selected.
8. Press the "Power" button to do the hard reset.
9. You can put your SD card back in after the recovery is complete. This recover can take some time, so make sure to let it complete.