Ensoniq/Creative ES1371 and ES1373 (AudioPCI 97) are AC'97-compatible versions.
- Wavetable sound sets: 2, 4, and 8 MB sets
- 128 General MIDI wavetable instruments, 61 drum programs, 128 MT-32 instruments, Roland GS Sound set in 4 & 8 MB sets
- Synthesizer: Up to 32 simultaneous voice polyphony, 16 MIDI channels
- Digital effects: reverb, chorus, and spatial enhancement
- Digital audio
- 16-bit record & playback at up to 48 kHz (mono/stereo). A/D D/A codec
- Lowest Noise: >Signal-to-noise ratio 90 dbr typical. Frequency response: 20Hz - 22kHz
- Full duplex operation (simultaneous record/playback)
- S/PDIF and I²S output — ES1373 only.
- Supported standards. 100% DOS legacy game compatible:
- ENSONIQ Soundscape, Microsoft Direct Audio (DirectX), AdLib, OpenAL, Sound Blaster Pro (2.0), General MIDI, MT-32, FM (software emulation), MPC 1,2,3
- Drivers: DOS,Windows (3.1, 9x, NT 4.x, 2000, XP), FreeBSD
The CT5880 chip is a relabeled ES1371, may be found on some cheap cards i.e. SB Creative VIBRA 128 PCI.