The Bytecc BT-DB9253 uses the same device drivers as many other Serial to USB devices if the official drivers below don't work. Use the the device ID string below to see other devices for more drivers.
- USB Specification Rev. 1.1 compliant
- Support the RS232 Serial interface
- Over 1Mbps data transfer rate
- Support remote wake-up and power management
- IBM PC 486DX4-100 MHz CPU or higher or compatible system
- Available USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- Windows 2000
Follow the steps below to install Window 2000 driver of USB-Serial cable:
- Power on your computer and make sure that the USB port is enabled and working properly.
- Plug in the USB-Serial cable into the USB port and run the Found New Hardware Wizard to assist you in setting up the new device. Click Next to continue.
- Locate the extracted driver files and Next to continue. For Windows 98, click Search for a suitable driver for my device (recommend) and click to search driver in the location you extracted the drivers