The Marvell Yukon 88E8042 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller Drivers are below. These Drivers are compatible with numerous devices using Marvell chips. Don't install on a production machine with thorough testing on a spare hardware.
To install the Marvell Ethernet Adapter Drivers
- Download one of the drivers below that is compatible with your operating system, extract the zip file to a location you are familiar with.
- Switch/Insert your hardware device (USB devices can be plugged in while machine is running, other devices plug-in with machine off.
- Go to the Windows Device Manager.
- Locate your Marvell Device device in the list and press double click on the new device. Click Re-install driver button.
- Choose "Install from the specific location" and click on the Browse button a find where you extracted the driver files. Click on the Next and Finish button after that to complete the installation process.
- After successfully following these steps, you should see your Marvell device in Windows Devices List.