- Main functions of this HP color inkjet photo printer: copy, scan, fax, wireless printing, AirPrint, two-sided duplex printing, color touchscreen, Instant Ink ready so you'll never run out of ink, and more
- Mobile printing: print from anywhere using your smartphone or tablet with the free HP ePrint app, easily print from your iPhone with AirPrint, print even without a network using Wireless Direct printing, touch to print with NFC capability
- With simple setup and fastest-in-class speeds, these all-in-ones are perfect for a small office or home office
- Print professional color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers with an all-in-one engineered for business printing
- Save up to 50% on ink with HP Instant Ink: ordered by your printer and delivered to your door before you run out (optional subscription required). Use Original HP 950 & HP 951 ink cartridges to print up to 2x the pages as refilled cartridges
- Standard 250 sheet input-tray, plus second 250 sheet input-tray for total of 500 sheet capacity
- Paper sizes supported: Letter; Legal; Government Legal; Executive; Statement; 3x5 in; 4x6 in; 5x7 in; 13x18 cm; 8x10 in; 10x15 cm; L; Photo 2L; Envelope( #10, Monarch, 5.5bar); Card (3x5 in, 4x6 in, 5x8 in)
Show: Full Specs/Additional configurations
Print speed black ISO laser comparable: Up to 21 ppm .
Print speed black draft: Up to 34 ppm .
Print speed color ISO laser comparable: Up to 16.5 ppm .
Print speed color draft: Up to 34 ppm .
Recommended monthly page volume: 250 to 1,500 pages.
Paper handling input, standard: 250-sheet input tray, 2nd 250-sheet input tray, 50-sheet ADF.
Paper handling output, standard: 150-sheet output tray.
Scanner type: Flatbed, ADF
Scan resolution, optical: 1200 dpi
Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25 per cent−400 per cent
Fax resolution: Black (best): Color (best): 200 x 200 dpi; Black (standard): 203 x 98 dpi; Color (standard): 200 x 200 dpi.