Latest drivers for this device can be found at the Oki.com a small cache of publicly available below. Though the Driver isn't specified to work on Operating Systems before Windows 7, it should function on Windows XP.
Printer Output Type: Monochrome
Printing Technology: Dot Matrix
Max Print speed: Monochrome32 ppm
- Maximum Print Speed_Black - 435 cps
- Network Ready - No
- Printer Type - Dot Matrix
- Monthly Duty Cycle Pages - 13,000
1. Double click on exe file.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to extract the driver files.
3. Launch Add Printer Wizard.
4. When prompted for the Manufacturer and Model click on Have Disk.
5. Browse to the following location: "C:\OKIDATA\ML3201".
6. Click OK.
7. Follow the prompts to finish the driver installation.
1. Untar downloaded tar file (tar -xvf *.tar)
2. Follow readme.txt instructions