Pretty much everytime Windows 11 or 10 does one of it's automatic updates the drivers for realtek audio are removed or the realtek audio manager gets remove or won't load. Most people uninstalled the device from the device manager, and uninstall the Realtek Audio Manager from the Add/Remove programs. More information here: code 10 is being shown.
If this chipset is on a motherboard it may have drivers with a subset just for that device. Contact us if you need help.
- Direct Sound 3D, A3D, and I3DL2 compatibility;
- WaveRT audio driver for Windows;
- A wide range of software equalizing tools;
- Microphone acoustic echo cancellation;
- Noise suppression feature;
- Beamforming technology for voice application;
- Easy-to-use plug-and-play technology;
- Well-laid out and easy-to-use interface.