This Realtek Audio Driver for Windows 10 64 bit will install for many laptop (notebook)/Desktop computers that use the Realtek sound chip. This driver is only for the 64bit version of Windows. Some versions of Windows have generic or older OEM drivers included with the system. It is important that you use the latest audio drivers because you will get some extra feature that might not be available to you with a generic drivers.
Windows 10 version 1909 is know like other updates and releases to have issues with the Realtek audio chipsets and updating the drivers is one remedy. If you are getting a code 10 error follow this guide: Fix: this device cannot start (code 10) - Windows 10 because you don't always have to install new drivers.
The Realtek Audio codec is currently still at version: R2.82
- Direct Sound 3D, A3D, and I3DL2 compatibility;
- WaveRT audio driver for Windows;
- A wide range of software equalizing tools;
- Microphone acoustic echo cancellation;
- Noise suppression feature;
- Beamforming technology for voice application;
- Easy-to-use plug-and-play technology;
- Well-laid out and easy-to-use interface.